Monday 30 June 2008

Battlefield Sucks

Well, that's my conclusion after playing it for a good portion of the weekend. SP is ok, nothing special - but the big thing, MP sucks. There were a few moments of fun, but overall I found it extremely frustrating - so, it's not looking like it's going to pull me away from CoD. Oh, and technically, it's a total shambles. Broken lobby, broken voice chat, awful spawing. Maybe I'm not getting it, or I'm not playing it 'right'. Whatever. I didn't enjoy it. I am prepared to try it again if ALL of the technical issues are resolved, but I'm not holding my breath.

Here's what EA have to say....

"We are aware that some X360 players are having issues connecting to the Bad Company servers. We've been monitoring stats non-stop and are working with several partners to locate any possible flashpoints and eradicate any hostiles we encounter."

And here is there 'fix' - Total clownshoes.

"Until we are ready to implement a permanent fix, a possible workaround is to turn off your console for approx. 20 minutes before turning it back on and connecting again."

Errr....no, I'll turn it off and play CoD thanks.

3 comments:

niiil said...

Which Battlefield are you talking about?

niiil said...

Ah, never mind, I've read earlier stuff now

Unknown said...

That's pretty much me not getting it then. I've sitting on the fence this entire time and I really just don't care enough about it. I'm gonna stick to Rainbow.